Last Updated: June 30, 2017
- Information We Collect.
- Account Information. When you register an account, you may give us your name, email address, phone number, governmental identification numbers, credit card number or other payment information, mailing address, gender, age, height, weight and all other information that we request or require. If you do not wish to provide any information that we require you to provide in order to create an account, then your only option will be to not create an account and not use the Services.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you that you provide to us.
- Usage Data. To provide the Services to you, and to help us understand how you use the Services and to help us improve the Services, we automatically receive information about your use of the Services and other Usage Data. "Usage Data" includes the pages or other content you view, your actions within the KingFit Platform, the dates and times of your visits, the Services you use, the Content you view, and all other interactions with the Services.
- Personal Data. To provide the Services to you, we will collect Personal Data when you use the Services. "Personal Data" includes the following in a way that may be personally identifiable to you: personal data that you record such as height, weight, age, gender, glucose level, location, exercise, diet and nutritional information, health information, the dates and times of your visits, the Services you use, the Content you view, and all other interactions you have with Services.
- How We Collect Information. We collect information through the use of "cookies", tracking pixels, beacons and similar technologies to understand how you use the Services and interact with KingFit advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings to meet your priorities. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of the Services and your use of the Services may be negatively affected.
How We Use Information We Collect. We use the information we collect from all users to:
- Communicate with you, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Personalize the Services;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide each user with information on the user community as a whole;
- Provide you with Personal Data;
- Operate our business and provide, improve, expand, and promote the Services;
- Provide you with access to third-party products and services;
- Support research and academic research by sharing information with third parties (see below for more detail);
- Tailor our advertising and marketing;
- Administer promotions; and
- Analyze how users use the Services.
- How We Share Your Information.
- Usage Data Shared with Other Users. We will share aggregated Usage Data with other users. For example, we may share the average score and percentile ranks on certain evaluations with all users in a way that is not directly identifiable to other individual users.
- Usage Data and Personal Data Shared with Third Parties. We provide Usage Data and Personal Data to third parties to help us improve our Services, and to help those third parties with academic, medical or other research. Before we share any Usage Data or Personal Data, we use industry standard methods to make sure that the data that we share cannot be identified to you or any other individual user.
- Payment Method. When you add a credit card or other payment method to your account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your payment information and will use it to pay fees and charges to us that you have agreed to in the Terms or through a purchase you make through the Services.
- Third Party Services. The Services may allow you to connect with other websites, products, or services that we do not control. If you use these services, we will provide the third party with information about you to allow them to provide the service to you. We don't control the privacy practices of these third parties, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before deciding whether to use their services.
- Your Choices.
- Email Subscriptions. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails but we will still send you transactional and relational emails about your account and use of the KingFit Platform.
- Data Security. We are committed to protecting the data of the KingFit community. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.